Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekly Wipeout 2

Welcome to this weeks installment of Weekly Wipeout, were I link you to videos of people taking spills and surviving, maybe. I have no confirmation of anyone living post-tumble. As far as I know they are dead. Anyway, this week's video was found at Guzer, one of my favorite video sites, and is entitled Ref Ricochet. In the clip we see a soccer ref catch a kicked ball with his head and drop like a sack of potatoes. I theorize that he wet himself as well. Ch-ch-ch-check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie Ponder said...

doood...sorry to post it here, but I'm at work and don't have your email in front of me. Check this link...the mega-sweet Darwyn Cooke Absolute New Frontier hardcover at CRAZY price!! It must be a mistake, but I ordered one...

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home