Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I really, REALLY have to...

...PEE!
I am sitting here in a classroom full of students, and all I want to do is drain the main vein. Oh, for a job where I could go to the bathroom when I had to. Instead, I must schedule my bathroom breaks like clock work. God forbid I have to urinate at 2:15. I must pray to the bladder gods that I can dance around enough for 20 minutes before I can run to the john. Then the teacher decides she can show up whenever and eat up the 5 minutes I do have between classes so I am forced to sprint down the hall to the one men's room in the entire school and hope that one of the three other male teachers are not already in there with the door locked dropping a deuce. Meanwhile I am spotting my boxers like a 15 year old on the rag. I may have to start wearing depends and pretend I am an astronaut so I am not grossed out at the fact I am pissing my pants like pregnant woman at a comedy club.
Gotta go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacie Ponder said...

Hahahahaa...dude, don't forget...you're not married yet! :P

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mistah Wade said...

I fear that if Rachelle ever reads my blog the wedding may be off.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home