Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Numero Uno

Well here is my first post and I decided to share my latest plan...
When I die, I would like to be cremated. After being cremated I would like my ashes to divided amongst multiple dime bags. Then the lucky executor of my will will have to hunt down all of the students who have brought me grief over my years of teaching. Upon finding said students, the executor will throw my ashes from the dime bag into their face. Then hand them a letter from me simply saying, "TAKE THAT." Of course, if the person is wearing glasses, the executor would have to say
"Could you please take off your glasses?" before tossing the ash in his/her eyes. I also may want to designate an executor who is someone I really wanted to get beat up on multiple occasions.
Wait! I just rethought this. The executor should first identify the target, then hand the note to them. After they read the note and look up confused saying "Take what?" the executor can then toss the payload in his/her face. This approach will also give the executor time to run away.
The list has begun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home