Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'll Tumble For Ya

It really makes me laugh to see someone fall down. Call me sick but I can't help it. I went to google to try and find an image of someone falling down. It amazes me the personal pictures that people put up on the web that anyone can access. So let's laugh at a few.

This woman, the one on the floor, stated in her web page that often gets inebriated and falls off things, including bar stools.

I found a lot of staged falls which were not that funny, for example...

DUMB!

This is seems more like the guy is napping.


and what is this woman doing?

It looks like she is getting ready to crap her pants.

Last but not least and on a side note. What is up with this?

Remember the 3 rules of real estate. Location, Location and Location. If the toilet is at the bottom of the staircase, you may not want to buy the house. And you definitely do not want to fall down the stairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home