Friday, May 05, 2006

Madame and Wade

So I went out with Rachelle and a another couple for Cinco De Mayo. At the restaurant I spotted the woman who bared a striking resemblance to Madame. I brought it up with the people at my table, to which I got multiple looks of confusion. I stated "Come on Madame! You remember her with that guy. She was a puppet. Solid Gold?! Anyone??!!!" Fearing my mind was slipping I came right home and looked it up online, and there she was, just as I remembered her, "Wayland Flowers and Madame." Just in case anyone else was missing my friends as much as I was, I included a photo. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW we remember who you were talking about! She suits you just fine.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Stacie Ponder said...

Dude, I bring up Waylon Flowers and Madame all the time!

I hate that picture. Your PhotoShop stuff is cracking me up!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mistah Wade said...

The face is courtesy of your photographic hands but it is from when i was standing with the Thing out in Chicago.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home