Friday, May 12, 2006

Photoshop Phriday 1

To make my life a little easier I thought that I would limit my photoshop antics to one day and Friday seemed the logical choice for the day. Mostly for alliteration reason (actually only for alliteration reason). We will call this one #1 even though just last week my Cinco de Mayo Friday Photoshop Fun was techically the first Friday I devoted solely to photoshop. However, I feel the focus was more on the Mexican holiday than on me, even though looking at the pictures may tell another story.
The plan is that each week would have theme and I would do a few photos under that theme. Today's theme, and I think next weeks theme as well (since I only did one photo today. It took awhile to find photos and I had one idea that just wasn't panning out), is Children's Shows.
This week's photo is my version of Sid and Marty Kroft's classic show The Bugaloos.
My version is affectionately called The Wadaloos.God those are some ugly bugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home