Friday, May 19, 2006

Photoshop Phriday 2

Hey Kids!
It is time again for some Photoshop Phun! YEAH!
Rachelle asked me to try including myself into some photos instead of becoming a member of the photo, so this week I am mixing it up with some of my friends from the old school shows.

Here I am hanging with the gang from Great Space Coaster!I was really mad at this picture for two reasons. First they told me it was bucket hat day and it obviously wasn't. Second, no one told me a picture was being taken! So I look like the idiot who isn't paying attention. I quit the show right after that appearance.

I tried recording an album with the New Zoo Revue. This is a shot of us singing together promoting the album on the show. No one watched the show, no one bought the album. We still email each other once in awhile but after Henrietta and I broke up it was awkward.

I made a few guest appearances on Diff'rent Strokes, too.I was signed to more appearances as the handyman and this promo picture was shot. However, Mrs. Garrett put her hands done my pants just one too many times and I had to cancel my contract.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie Ponder said...

I don't know, dude....it kinda looks like you and Mrs G have hands down each others' pants...

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home