Friday, June 02, 2006

Photoshop Phriday 4

DON'T MIND ME, I'M WITH THE BAND

When I was growing up, probably around 6, my Dad bought me a t-shirt that said "Don't mind me I'm with the Band," since he had a Wedding/Cover Band. The memory of that shirt, which I loved more than life itself, inspired me to join the band for this week's Photoshop Phun!

Knowing you, knowing me and loving disco, this Swedish super group is now known as WABBA.MAMMA MIA!

When the lights go down in the city, it doesn't matter how ugly Journey is, 'cause they ROCK!
Don't stop believin'

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie Ponder said...

I was so focused on the bottom center shot in the ABBA pic (it's...Freida, I believe) that I didn't even NOTICE the REST of them. And I thought it was disturbing before...

It makes me laugh and barf a little at the same time.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home