Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bonus Answer

If you said 13 then you found as many as I did. If you found less then 13 look at answers below. If you found more than 13, what are you some kinda over-achiever! Whatever! Get your own damn blog and post your answer. YOU SUCK! But I guess you could email me or comment and I will add your amazing find. Anyway... I also chose to comment on some things I found humorous in the crowd. You will have to click on image to enlarge it to see all the hopefully comical remarks. The picture above is Sans Wade, so you can stop trying to find him, brown-noser!
*"Love Birds" is a term I am hoping to coin. It is defined as "Two middle fingers flipped in close proximity to each other, preferably touching and preferably by a couple (as seen in photo above). 'Love Birds' can been given by a single person but it borders on incest."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home