Friday, July 14, 2006

Weekly Wipeout 8 & 9

I have been asleep at the wheel. The school is out, we are in the new house and the wedding is a week away. Therefore my time to blog has been limited. The easiest thing for me to do for you is to post some links to some laughs and fun. These 2 finish up the month of June.
Weekly Wipeout 8 is an oldie but a goodie. I saw this one awhile ago but it still makes me laugh. This newsman gets jumped by a little newt and looses it. I shall dub this one Lizard Leap.
For Weekly Wipeout 9, I am linking you to a little bit of fun. The bikini clad blonde tumbles endlessly through a field of bubbles. Sometimes smacks the surface pretty hard and flops around like a stunt dummy. If she gets stuck you can click on her and move her along. have fun playing with Bubble Babe.
Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home