Monday, September 18, 2006

How Will I Get Through This Week?

If an effort to find something else to bring to my blog, I decided to add another aspect. I will now feature links to fun games. This addition was inspired by a recent email sent to me by Lauren. So, if you enjoy the game be sure to thank her.
This weeks game, and the first Boredom Beater is designed to test reflex time. It is very addictive (or at least it was for me). The goal of this game is to shoot the escaping sheep with darts by pressing the dart button below the meadow. Being the genius that I am, I spent the first round trying to click the sheep with my cursor. I then read the directions a little closer, but the best I could do was "Bobbing Bobcat".
Anyhoo... go check it out if your bored and try to better your score. Sheep Sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home