Monday, August 21, 2006

Music Video NOT!

So you would think that I learned my lesson about embedding form the last time but I don't think I have. What started as an innocent discussion with my friend Eric on Cathy Dennis (who, back in the day, we both thought was hot!), quickly turned to Tara Kemp (who, back in the day, I thought as hot!). I actually couldn't remember her name, but fortunately Eric did. The next step was to google good ole Tara and see what she has been up to. Which has been nothing. In my searching though I found a site that lets you embed music videos onto your site. Therefore... we have "Hold You Tight" by Tara Kemp. OR NOT! Well it seems to me that VideoCure sucks. I tried several different artists, starting with Cathy Dennis since I thought it was appropriate for the story and moving through several more current artists, with so luck what so ever. None of the codes seemed to work at all. Bad thing is you don't get to enjoy the bike pant wearing beauty of Tara Kemp. The good thing is you don't get to enjoy the bike pant wearing beauty of Tara Kemp and the video will not start everytime I go to open my blog. Sorry, or Your Welcome.

Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home