Friday, September 08, 2006

Phinally Photoshop Phriday 5

Gotta go back, back, back to school again. Woh oh, I gotta go, BACK TO SCHOOL, AGAIN!
Though I graduated many moons ago, I too must go back to school... again!

Screaming snot-nosed kids, spoiled by there parents and then dumped off so for us to try sort out and educate before we are considered a failing school. I propose No Child Left Behind for Parents. If your child doesn't perform up to federally and state mandated standards you will be considered a "failing parent" and your child has the option of choosing another parent or parents and give them a try. But as crappy as this job can be it is one of the best jobs out there. I think the only other jobs I would prefer would be getting paid to play video games or getting paid to make art.

Plus I'm happy cause I got a girl, crazy for me, and it is love folks.


Also, I can't wait until recess. So I can school some kids in the yard. Yeah boyee!

Anyway... off to school I go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie Ponder said...

You really, really tick me off! That Grease on cracks me up.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home