Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Official 2 addendum

OK... I need to apologize to anyone who was offended by my snide remarks in the last blog regarding not responding to the invitation. In their defense, when creating the RSVPs we neglected to include a line for declinations. So must people (we assume) thought if they were not coming they did not need to send back the card. However, what the hell was my mom's accuse? According to her "Well you knew we were coming!" People like that burn me up. They burn me up real good! Anyway it was a great time. Sorry you missed it. Pix to come.
ps- Stacie you better use that stamp. In fact I think a Batman or Hellboy sketch card might fit perfectly in the envelope and it is already addressed. What a great wedding present idea. HINT, HINT, NUDGE, NUDGE, you know what I mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home