Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Weekly Wipeout 23

I found this last week at eBaums but for the life of me as hard as I try I can't remember what happens and since I am at school I can't even go and see it. My assumption, based on the title the site gave it, is someone takes a digger and it is a total face plant. It must have made me laugh a little bit or I would not have saved it. Anyhoo... here is Facial Fall. Enjoy! Nay, have fun a laugh!
I just learned "strike-through" so I am having fun with that, too.

** Ok. I just got home and checked out this video and it is so funny for two reasons. One, you know they are two drunk cheerleaders that think they are erfect and totally going to impress everyone. Two, you know they are so drunk that that poor girl will wake up the next morning with a busted up face and have no idea how she got it AND her sorority sister is not going to own up to her involvement in slamming her face into the ground. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home