Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yet Another New Link!

My friend Stacy and I took a road trip. We drove from Columbus, Ohio to Charlotte, North Carolina to attend the amazing comicon, known as Heroes! This comicon is THE BEST I have ever attended and hope to someday return. The comic creating talent that attend this con is astounding! Not only great quality but great quantity. I met and spoke with tons o' artists and comissioned many o' convention sketches. One of the artists I got to discover and talk with was James Kochalka. His latest comic (at the time), a little title known as Super-F*ckers, was fresh off the press and ripe for the picking. I fell in love! The art style was simple, almost juvenile, but used to convey mature themes. The humor was dirty but hysterical and real! I was working part time at Borders and I ended up ordering every James Kochalka title I could. I subscribed to his online sketch diary, American Elf. I even bought his greatest hits CD. I was, unknowingly, a Kochalkaholic! That was two years ago and just today I found Kochalkaholic!, James Kochalka's blog. Therefore, I pass the link along to you and hope you research a little into this artists work and grow to love it as well.

Kochalkaholic!

ps- I just just found some flash animation James created that is pretty funny. JKS Flash Animation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home